Re: [bioalgae] Re: hi

  • Jeanna Jones
    Message 1 of 21 , May 8, 2008
      Hi
      I have been offline for a while so have not able to email the list. Send hugs to Katie from us. I also live in the UK. Where in the Uk are you?

      My Anya had IMHA or AIHA - yesterday we got excellent results with her PCV/Hematocrit back in the normal range. She is currently doing extremely well after a very rocky road at times. We have used the F2 & F3 capsules with great results. When we started using it - it only took a low dose for Anya (weight 25+kgs) of 1/2 capsule 4 times daily to bring Anya's red blood cells to a reasonable level- she had been down to 7% - yesterday she was 39% and has varied over the last 5 months.

      If you want to email me my addy is addaci@... and I can talk you through everything.

      When I first contacted Russell my Anya had very little hope for long term or even short term survival but now all that has changed and we are hoping for a completely relapse-free future. Fingers crossed!!!
      Russell thank you - Anya is doing great!!!
      Jeanna & Anya (IMHA / AIHA) - UK

      Alexandra Amy Lee <strixca@...> wrote:

      Jeanna Jones - Addaci Hungarian Vizslas - UK
      07974 666240  /  01443 791671
    • jeanna3291
      Message 2 of 21 , May 9, 2008
        Hi Russell
        I would be very interested to read this book so would appreciate if
        you would be so kind as to email me a copy.
        Thank you
        Jeanna & Anya IMHA / AIHA - UK

        "I would be happy to e-mail a copy of Dr Kiraic's eBook, detailing his
        amazing research at Chernobyl and how he eradicated the cancer
        epidemic in chickens, rabbits and mink in Russia, to anyone who
        requests it."
        > Russell Louie
        > Optimum Choices, LLC
        > Healthy choices for people & pets
        > Russell@... <blocked::mailto:Russell@...>
        > 303-271-1649 office
        > 303-271-1659 fax
        > 303-949-5556 cell
        > 866-305-2306 toll-free
      • Russell Louie
        Message 3 of 21 , May 9, 2008

          Actually, I don't even have to e-mail it since it is already uploaded in the Files area of this Yahoo Group Board. Anyone can click on the FILES link on the left-hand menu and download the following file: BAC_eBook.pdf

          This is the research booklet on the discovery of bio-algae concentrates (BAC) and how Dr Kiriac used BAC to eliminate the cancer epidemic in chickens, rabbits, mink and reverse the genetic pre-disposition to cancer in his own family.
          Remember, in a 20 day trial test, Dr Kiriac saw regeneration of bone marrow, spinal fluids, blood and liver cells. And yet there are no advertised ingredients in bio-algae concentrates that claim to regenerate bone marrow, red blood cells and liver tissue. That's because bio-algae concentrates didn't do all this, the body did, once it was fed super nutrition and the master glands in the brain were awakened. This is true holistic "healing."

          If anyone has trouble with this download, I still would be happy to e-mail the PDF version.

          --- In bioalgae@yahoogroups.com, "jeanna3291" <addaci@...> wrote:

          > Hi Russell
          > I would be very interested to read this book so would appreciate if
          > you would be so kind as to email me a copy.
          > Thank you
          > Jeanna & Anya IMHA / AIHA - UK
          >
          > "I would be happy to e-mail a copy of Dr Kiraic's eBook, detailing his
          > amazing research at Chernobyl and how he eradicated the cancer
          > epidemic in chickens, rabbits and mink in Russia, to anyone who
          > requests it."
          > > Russell Louie
          > > Optimum Choices, LLC
          > > Healthy choices for people & pets
          > > Russell@ <blocked::mailto:Russell@
          > > 303-271-1649 office
          > > 303-271-1659 fax
          > > 303-949-5556 cell
          > > 866-305-2306 toll-free

        • Russell Louie
          Message 4 of 21 , May 9, 2008

            Jeanna,

            Thanks for the update and great report on Anya. 7% is very low for a dog and almost near death. Most vets would absolutely give up at that point since they do not have any tools to increase the production of red blood cells except more transfusions to replace them. But transfusions are only a temporary fix. What is really needed is to wake up the animal's own natural ability to heal. We may not know how but the brain and body know how to produce red blood cells. So, we simply supply the super nutrition, in one cell (algae) organism form, and let the genius within the body take over.

            Yes, this new revolutionary way of thinking requires a great leap of faith over the current medical science of prescribing (or supplementing) for symptoms.  But once the paradigm shift is made, anything is possible - not just short term survival but long term wellness. Thanks to Dr Michael Kiriac and Dr Roland Thomas for this amazing holistic discovery and making it available to the animal kingdom to save our pets.

            Russell@...

            --- In bioalgae@yahoogroups.com, Jeanna Jones <addaci@...> wrote:

            > Hi
            > I have been offline for a while so have not able to email the list. Send hugs to Katie from us. I also live in the UK. Where in the Uk are you?
            >
            > My Anya had IMHA or AIHA - yesterday we got excellent results with her PCV/Hematocrit back in the normal range. She is currently doing extremely well after a very rocky road at times. We have used the F2 & F3 capsules with great results. When we started using it - it only took a low dose for Anya (weight 25+kgs) of 1/2 capsule 4 times daily to bring Anya's red blood cells to a reasonable level- she had been down to 7% - yesterday she was 39% and has varied over the last 5 months.
            >
            > If you want to email me my addy is addaci@... and I can talk you through everything.
            >
            > When I first contacted Russell my Anya had very little hope for long term or even short term survival but now all that has changed and we are hoping for a completely relapse-free future. Fingers crossed!!!
            >
            > Russell thank you - Anya is doing great!!!
            > Jeanna & Anya (IMHA / AIHA) - UK
            >
            > Alexandra Amy Lee strixca@... wrote:
            >

            > Jeanna Jones - Addaci Hungarian Vizslas - UK
            > www.addaci.com
            > 07974 666240 / 01443 791671
            > www.vizslahealth.co.uk

          • Alexandra Amy Lee
            Message 5 of 21 , May 9, 2008
              im just soo nervous.. i know that i have problems i had agorphobia for
              4 years, it makes making choising very hard

              im in suffolk by the way

              what would be the dose for katie she is just under 10kg, think thats
              right... she gained alot of weight but lost muscle
            • Russell Louie
              Message 6 of 21 , May 9, 2008
                Based on our nutritional experience with the products and feedback from our customers, for a medium size dog we would suggest trying 2-4 capsules of BioPreparation-F3+ per day. It would be good to start slowly at one capsule per day (1/2 morning + 1/2 evening) and work up to that ultimate dosage. This ultimate dosage also depends on the severity of symptoms, your dog's constitution and diet.

                In emergency cases where the animal is not eating and death looks to be imminent, our customer have accelerated to 1/2 capsule every 4 hours. One can mix the algae powder in 1/2 cup of water and administer with an eye dropper or syringe. Be careful not to squirt the water too far back into the throat or too forcefully, as to cause gagging. Our rule of thumb is, give as much as the body can tolerate without exacerbating the current symptoms or causing detoxing symptoms to appear.

                Message 7 of 21 , May 9, 2008
                  well katie is a jack russell cross, is that classed as a medium dog?
                • Russell Louie
                  Message 8 of 21 , May 9, 2008

                    I consider any dog under 20 pounds (9 kg) small, while any dog over that weight medium size. A small dog should do well on 2-3 capsules per day (depending on the severity of the symptoms), while a medium dog should probably get 3-4 capsules per day.

                    --- In bioalgae@yahoogroups.com, "Alexandra Amy Lee" <strixca@...> wrote:

                    > well katie is a jack russell cross, is that classed as a medium dog?

                  • Candiss Cole
                    Message 9 of 21 , May 9, 2008
                      Russell,
                      I am going to need to have you e-mail me the PDF version.
                      I clicked on the link and got "Document Not Found".
                      I have given away all my copies of the book, so it will be good to have it on my computer so I can read it when I want!
                      I appreciate it.
                      Thanks again for all your help.
                      I agree with Jeanna.  I was looking for possible short term help for Rudy to ease his pain and now with Bio Prep he seems to be turning around and getting younger !  What a difference.
                      Candiss

                    • laslagle@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 21 , May 9, 2008
                        Hello "Alexandra Amy Lee'
                        I am writing in response to your wanting to hear from others in similar situations. My dog did not have the one problem you mentioned but she does (did?) have mast cell cancer. I did a lot of research and decided to try Bio-prep. She had surgery to try to remove the tumor but they could not, so only removed a piece and biopsied it to confirm the cancer. We were heartbroken. The vet wanted us to see an oncologist and start chemo and/or radiation but we did not fell it was fair to put our dog through all of that and it is not very successful anyway. So, we did let the vet put her on a round of steroids for a few weeks and she takes Benedryl daily still. And we have been giving her bio-prep now for 4 months. The vet set if we didn't treat aggressively she would be dead in 5 - 6 months. Well, she is alive and walking, running, playing. She is 11 years old, so she gets very tired and sleeps a lot, but maybe she needs sleep to heal. Anyway, we believe Bio-Prep has been helping her heal. There is no sign of the tumor from the outside. We may get a scan done in a couple of months to see.
                        Laura in CA
                        1a.

                        hi

                        Posted by: "Alexandra Amy Lee" strixca@...   strixca

                        Thu May 8, 2008 12:28 pm (PDT)

                        hi im new

                        im in the uk, my dog had aiha and vet now thinks katie might have
                        cancer too

                        ive been talking to V in email and Russel and they have been really
                        great with me and very calm, thought probally pulling there hair out.

                        i have problems making up my mind, but i thought i would ask you
                        guys...

                        sorry if im doing it wrong posting it here

                      • Chrissie Diron
                        Message 11 of 21 , May 9, 2008
                          Jeanna, I'm thrilled to hear that Anya is doing so well!

                          Chrissie
                        • Alexandra Amy Lee
                          Message 12 of 21 , May 15, 2008
                            hi....

                            im sorry i haven't ordered yet... think ive annoyed v.

                            katies red bloods cells are up a bit, still wanna order but things are
                            hard at moment

                            other than katie stepped on a bee and her foot has swallown up.

                            mom had a blood tests and now they need to scan her liver, the cancer
                            might be back

                            i do really want this stuff just so much is going on

                            i hope v isn't too mad at me
                          • Belinda
                            Message 13 of 21 , May 24, 2008
                              Alex,

                              AIHA is nothing to think about. How important is Katie's life to you?

                              Our Debra was diagnosed and given up for dead early February, and if
                              not for the Grace of God , power of prayer,and being led to
                              BioAlgea, she would be dead.

                              @ 18 lbs, Debra weaned onto BP F+3 and remained for 4 weeks using
                              1/4 cap X2 to detox. At 5 weeks we went to BP F2+ 1/2 cap x2 and
                              since have watched our loving girl regain her energy, appetite,
                              health.

                              We are slowly weaning off the Prednisone, and have 1 more week of
                              Denamarin ( hepata support supplement). With this disorder, you must
                              be very careful to monitor the liver and kidneys because "Pred" is
                              very bad on those organs.

                              In our family, there is NO monetary value placed on "LIFE", and
                              whatever it takes to make a stand and fight,...it is done. Today we
                              have our little girl. Had we waited to order and begin therapy, we
                              more than likely would not have her, or she could be severly damaged
                              had she survived. Instead we have been able to give her health and
                              quality of life.

                              What do you wish for Katie?

                              Belinda