Re: BP3 vs. BP2 (was Re: [bioalgae] Re: Suggested dosage)

  • Candiss Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15 4:35 PM
      I agree,
      I think of BP3 as the brakes to stop the cruise ship.  It takes awhile to get the darn thing stopped and turned around, but BP3 has really helped my 13 year old Labrador (Rudy) to turn around from his constantly creating lymphomas to now watching them get smaller.  From his degenerative arthritis to a skip in his step and walking up and down stairs again after a year of needing my help.   But it has been 6 months of 6 capsules a day, spread out over the entire day.  2 with breakfast, 2 with a treat at noon and 2 with dinner.  Occasionally, I give him 2 more with a treat at bedtime.  He goes in this week for bloodwork so I can see how he is doing.  But to look at him, BP3 has bought him quality time.
      It just takes time.   And lots of love and BP3!
      Candiss Cole
      and Rudy

      PS.  I do give him the BP2 also. (same dosage- built up to it over a six week time period)  Both my vet and I feel that the nutrition in BP2 helps support the immune system and gives the body more of the nutrition it needs to fight off illness.  My vet says that if the body does not have enough nutrition coming in, it will start to rob the body of stored nutrition.  For an old dog, already fighting off the lumps and the arthritis, he can't afford to lose what little help his body has already.  So the BP2 gives him the support he needs and the anti-oxidants in BP3 help clear the body of the degeneration.  Both are needed.

      This is my take on it.  I am not a medical person. I am only a person who absolutely loves her animals and wants to give them the best chance at a long and happy/healthy/active life.
      I know that BP2 and BP3 are the absolute best products that I could give to Rudy.
      And now, Dave (10 years old) and Henry (2 Years Old) are on it also.  It's never to early to do it right.

      Candiss