BIMATICS is a non-profit interest group mainly for students who are interested and/or working in the bioinformatics/computational biology field for exchanging information, sharing ideas/knowledge, and for discussing opportunities.
BIMATICS is for the students to discuss the applications and implications of bioinformatic in new era of Science.
MOTTO: To bring awareness in recent trends in bioinformatics, to improve the working knowledge of Students and to help the aspiring students who want to make a career in Bioinformatics.
Blog: Bimatics-bioinformatics blog
-subscribe to blog and get updates daily.
GROUP CREATOR: Dr.Suresh Kumar, PhD (Vienna)
WEBSITE: Bioinformatics web
- Information Technology
- Feb 5, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.