Re: Spam warning

  • Mike Griffiths
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30 2:16 PM
      I've changed the setting for nutgone@... (Mick who runs the Small Faces Yahoo! Group, among others) to have his messages moderated for now because this is the second spam message through his email. I suspect a trojan has invaded his email address book. I'm sure he'll sort it out but in the meantime I'll screen his messages.

      Cheers,
      Mike (Admin)

      --- In billynicholls@yahoogroups.com, Reggy Tan <jrtan@...> wrote:

      > Dear administrator,
      >
      > are you aware you sent out this message to a number of recipients? I
      > suppose it's not meant to be sent. Plse check.
      >

      > Op 30-apr-2010, om 17:59 heeft nutgone@... het volgende geschreven:
      >

      > > Dear,
      > > We are a experted online handbags company in foreign trade for many
      > > years all over the world and gain certain market shares and
      > > excellent reputation.
      > > We sell,Louis Vuitton 、Prada 、Chloe 、Gucci 、Dolce &
      > > Gabanna、 Handbag ........
      > > etc.pls be free to contact us, we promise excellent quality and
      > > challenging price for you. further information,pls visit sell-
      > > brand-bag.com
      > > Thanks for your time.
      > > sell-brand-bag.inc
      > > &-

    • Annie Nicholls
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2010

        I've changed the setting for nutgone@aol. com (Mick who runs the Small Faces Yahoo! Group, among others) to have his messages moderated for now because this is the second spam message through his email. I suspect a trojan has invaded his email address book. I'm sure he'll sort it out but in the meantime I'll screen his messages.

      • nutgone@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2010