URGENT ::: RE: THE TRAGEDY NY + WASHINGTON(12Sept'01) :::

  • akiko_jp
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2001
      ::: re:  the  tragedy of the NY + washington (12Sept'01):::

      As I'm still too schocked + keep having such stresses over what's been happenning, they make me enable to calm down.

      Well, I mean;
      becouse those words, "condolences", "sorrow", or even "indignant" are definitely NOT enough to show my exact feelings.

      So, for this moment, I shout LISTEN TO GENE, NEVER FORGET THE GENE SPIRITS and so,
      I would love to dedicate these, with all my LOVE&SUPPORT, for ALL of you who's in America, both taken from Gene songs:

      *"I wanted to be there with you, For I can only be normal with you"
      ( lyric from [Olympian] )
      *and the whole lyric of [I LOVE YOU, WHAT ARE YOU]

      I do know it sure is hard to do things when you're in panic but,

      please DO BELIEVE us and yourselves, we are ALL with you in the spirits...

      - reckon all I can do now is keep praying for your safty, the tragedy won't be worse anymore and, the speedy recovery of just everything/ones else. keep the faith!!!

      more would be followed... so for now,...
      - With Love & VeryBestWishes, akiko from Japan xxx