Re: Homepage Picture............

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 1, 2005
      It won't be long before the tank tops are tucked away and I bring out
      the sweatshirts. Looking forward to autumn.

      ..... bbb

      <witchypooh_boo@y...> wrote:
      > Oh, cool! We've seen your whole wardrobe!!..lol..
      > I feel as if all I wear is this stupid blue shirt with
      > my name tag, and khaki's!! I'm a total stranger with
      > any other clothes on!!
      > Karen

    • Witchy
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 1, 2005
        Oh! The purple people eater!! Oh Noooooo!!!!!!!..lol.
        Karen

        --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, Vicki <wicki92@y...> wrote:
        > Purple...............lol v.
        >
        > Witchy <witchypooh_boo@y...> wrote:Oh, I see, yellow is for june!
        > Blue is for July,
        > Red is for August,
        > Oh JOY!! Tomorrow is Septemeber, you can take
        > your monthly bath and wear your september shirt!!
        > I can;t wait to see what color it will be!
        > Karen
        >
        > --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, "Puddleboy"
        <badboybacky@h...>
        > wrote:
        > > no no no. I'm wearing a BLUE tank in the picture. That was taken
        > about
        > > a month ago. Today, I'm wearing the RED tank. The only thing the
        two
        > > shirts have in common is the fact that they were both bought on
        the
        > > same day, back in July 2002
        > >
        > > ..... bbb
        > >

        > > > I musta went color blind, looks blue to me!!!
        > > > Karen
        > > >

        > The most EXCITING oldies group on Yahoo!!!!!

        > Wedding music Pop music Hammonton nj hotel Trivia games Game
        trivia Hammonton nj

        Service.

        > http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Witchy
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 1, 2005
          Yes, Doyou recognize the bear on the calander? It's the same guy
          who's been onthe net!!..lol..~doesn't everyone have the official
          club bear calendars up?? If not , you don;t know what I am talking
          about!..lol..

          <badboybacky@h...> wrote:
          > It won't be long before the tank tops are tucked away and I bring
          out
          > the sweatshirts. Looking forward to autumn.
          >
          > ..... bbb
          >

          > <witchypooh_boo@y...> wrote:
          > > Oh, cool! We've seen your whole wardrobe!!..lol..
          > > I feel as if all I wear is this stupid blue shirt with
          > > my name tag, and khaki's!! I'm a total stranger with
          > > any other clothes on!!
          > > Karen

        • Vicki
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 1, 2005
            Do Bears EAT people?????  lol  I really doubt that Purple is Billy's Color so I take that back...........how about BROWN.............or BLACK??            wicki:)

            Witchy <witchypooh_boo@...> wrote:
            Oh! The purple people eater!! Oh Noooooo!!!!!!!..lol.
            Karen

            --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, Vicki <wicki92@y...> wrote:
            > Purple...............lol                             v.
            >
            > Witchy <witchypooh_boo@y...> wrote:Oh, I see, yellow is for june!
            > Blue is for July,
            > Red is for August,
            > Oh JOY!! Tomorrow is Septemeber, you can take
            > your monthly bath and wear your september shirt!!
            > I can;t wait to see what color it will be!
            > Karen
            >
            > --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, "Puddleboy"
            <badboybacky@h...>
            > wrote:
            > > no no no. I'm wearing a BLUE tank in the picture. That was taken
            > about
            > > a month ago. Today, I'm wearing the RED tank. The only thing the
            two
            > > shirts have in common is the fact that they were both bought on
            the
            > > same day, back in July 2002
            > >
            > > ..... bbb
            > >

            > > > I musta went color blind, looks blue to me!!!
            > > > Karen
            > > >

            > The most EXCITING oldies group on Yahoo!!!!!

            > Wedding music Pop music Hammonton nj hotel Trivia games Game
            trivia Hammonton nj

            Service.

          • Witchy
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 1, 2005
              We best drop that subject befor it gets out of hand..lol..
              Karen

              --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, Vicki <wicki92@y...> wrote:
              > Do Bears EAT people????? lol I really doubt that Purple is
              Billy's Color so I take that back...........how about
              BROWN.............or BLACK?? wicki:)

              > Witchy <witchypooh_boo@y...> wrote:Oh! The purple people eater!!
              Oh Noooooo!!!!!!!..lol.
              > Karen
              >
              > --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, Vicki <wicki92@y...> wrote:
              > > Purple...............lol v.
              > >
              > > Witchy <witchypooh_boo@y...> wrote:Oh, I see, yellow is for june!
              > > Blue is for July,
              > > Red is for August,
              > > Oh JOY!! Tomorrow is Septemeber, you can take
              > > your monthly bath and wear your september shirt!!
              > > I can;t wait to see what color it will be!
              > > Karen
              > >
              > > --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, "Puddleboy"
              > <badboybacky@h...>
              > > wrote:
              > > > no no no. I'm wearing a BLUE tank in the picture. That was
              taken
              > > about
              > > > a month ago. Today, I'm wearing the RED tank. The only thing
              the
              > two
              > > > shirts have in common is the fact that they were both bought
              on
              > the
              > > > same day, back in July 2002
              > > >
              > > > ..... bbb

              > > The most EXCITING oldies group on Yahoo!!!!!

              > > Wedding music Pop music Hammonton nj hotel Trivia games Game
              > trivia Hammonton nj

              > Service.

              > > http://mail.yahoo.com
              >

              > The most EXCITING oldies group on Yahoo!!!!!

              > Hammonton nj 9;s Trivia

              Service.

            • Vicki
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 1, 2005
                lololol  Which subject?  :)                     v.

                Service.

                http://mail.yahoo.com

                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 1, 2005
                  I can change the hue of the picture, making the shirt purple, but this
                  might turn my face yellow. LOL

                  ..... bbb

                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 1, 2005
                    Oh, I know very well what you're talking about. Was I surprised when I
                    saw it...and...Mr. Bee Bear is in my desktop wallpaper rotation, so I
                    saw him TWICE this morning.

                    ..... bbb