Re: July 31 uploads

  • ~Puddleboy~
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2004
      Here, it's been raining off and on all day. At the moment, it's not
      raining.

      ..... bbb

      > ~Oh, Lord~...lol...its nice 80 and sunny here today,,,
      > it cleared up yesterday and was nice last evening also..
      > was good, and it was a busy course too...I didn;t get to sit down
      at
      > all hardly...my face was tired from smiling so much..lol..and
      > yeah, I laid awake remembering all the faces I saw..oh I do need
      > help..lol..
      > Karen

    • John
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2004
        -*Too Much Time On My Hands-Styx
        *Time-Pozo Seco Singers

        *Time after Time-Chris Montez
        *High Noon-Frankie Laine

        *Peter NOONE
        *5 O'Clock World-Vogues..

        Too Much Time..

        .....John-- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, "Karen"
        <witchypooh_boo@y...> wrote:
        > ~YIPES!~ this boy has too much time on his hands..lol..
        > Karen
        >

        > --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, "~Puddleboy~"
        > <badboybacky@h...> wrote:
        > > I had intentions of doing a batch this morning, and another
        batch
        > > tonight. Instead I did one sooper batch in the afternoon.
        > >
        > > Happy downloading!!!
        > >
        > > Dog Bite Your Hide-Jimmy Martin
        > > Darkest Street In Town-Jimmy Clanton
        > > The Wizard-Jimmie Rodgers
        > > Lolene-Marty Robbins
        > > The Urge-Freddy Cannon
        > > Somewhere-The Tymes
        > > Road Runner-The Ventures
        > > http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/billybearmoldieoldies/
        > >
        > > Today-Sandie Shaw
        > > The Return Of The Red Baron-The Royal Guardsmen
        > > Downtown-Ray Conniff
        > > I'm Not Lisa-Jesse Colter
        > > Let's Twist Again-John Zacherle
        > > Cavalier's Bully-Dick Schorry
        > > Cindy Oh Cindy-Wolfgang Sauer
        > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/puddleboyrules/
        > >
        > > Baby Doncha Worry-Johnny & Jacky
        > > Night People-Leroy Van Dyke
        > > She'll Break The String-Marcie Blane
        > > Get My Hands On Some Lovin'-Marvin Gaye
        > > The Day Will Come-Mary Wells
        > > Pink Chiffon-Mitchell Torok
        > > Tell Him I'm Not Home-Normie Rowe
        > > Faded Love-Patsy Cline
        > > He Called Me Baby-Patsy Cline
        > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/billybeartestboard/
        > >
        > > Oh Lonesome Me-Wanda Jackson
        > > Da Doo Ron Ron-Susie
        > > Opening-Stan Freberg
        > > Dear John-Pat Boone
        > > Louisanna Lou-The New Christy Minstrels
        > > A Girl Nasmed Liz-Merle Kilgore
        > > Bat Masterson-Marty Gold
        > > Starlight, Starbright-Lonnie Lee
        > > http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/moldieoldiesforever/
        > >
        > > I Love You So Much, It Hurts-Patsy Cline
        > > Shoes-Reparata & The Delrons
        > > Little Boy-The Greogettes
        > > Sorry-The Groop
        > > Such A Lovely Way-The Groop
        > > When I Get Scared-The Lovelites
        > > Little Girl Tears-The Rag Dolls
        > > Another Boy Like Mine-The Raindrops
        > > Tequila-The Ventures
        > > Meet Me After School-Yolana & The Castenets
        > > http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/SharingtheOldies-Repost/
        > >
        > > Thunder Express-Lenny & The Thundertones
        > > Let's Do The Hully Gully-King Curtis
        > > Let's Hully Gully Again-Little Caesar & The Romans
        > > Reelin' & Rockin'-Jim & Jesse
        > > A Papa Like You & A Mama Like Me-Jane Green
        > > Hit Me With Your Best Shot-Pat Benatar
        > > The Stars & Stripes Forever-The Boston Pops
        > > http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/moremoldieoldies/
      • ~Puddleboy~
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2004
          Time, Time-Ed Ames (sorry, couldn't resist!!)

          There was also a 'Time' record label. (Not related to Time magazine)
          The Bell Notes were on there

          ..... bbb

          > -*Too Much Time On My Hands-Styx
          > *Time-Pozo Seco Singers
          >
          > *Time after Time-Chris Montez
          > *High Noon-Frankie Laine
          >
          > *Peter NOONE
          > *5 O'Clock World-Vogues..
          >
          > Too Much Time..

        • Uwe
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 31 12:37 AM

            More from the Everly Brothers Greatest Recordings plus something more, all songs grabbed with 128 kbs.

            -Claudette (1958) USA # 30

            -Should We Tell Him (1958)

            -All I Have To Do Is Dream (1958) USA # 1; UK # 1

            -Rip It Up (1958)

            -Bye, Bye Love (1957) USA # 2; UK # 6

            -Let It Be Me (1960) USA # 7; UK # 18

            the other songs are from the Four Seasons CD “Sherry & 11 others/Big Girls Don´t Cry & 12 others”

            -The Four Seasons-Sherry (1962) USA # 1; UK # 7

            -I´ve Cried Before

            -Yes Sir, That´s My Baby

            -Peanuts (1962) USA # 108

            -La Dee Dah

            -La Dee Dah (Repost from Addicts-group!!!!!)

            -Peanuts (Repost from Addicts-group!!!!!!)

            -Teardrops

            -Front & Back Cover from the CD

            More from the album follows shortly.

          • CJ