Tuesday First Five

  • Einhorn71@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1527 , Jun 1, 2004
      Nachricht
      Partly cloudy at 55 degrees.
      Elvis Presley-Promised Land
      Four Tops-Standing In The Shadows Of Love
      Ike & Tina Turner-Nutbush City Limits
      John D.Loudermilk-Tobacco Road
      Cascades-ThereĀ“s A Reason
      Good Morning
      Uwe
    • Lisanne Anderson
      Message 1527 of 1527 , Mar 3, 2009
        The house where I found those clothes belongs to an Indian (Asian) family. And they dress like Asian Indians. Mostly! There's our proof.

        Lise

        On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 8:20 AM, Puddleboy <badboybacky@...> wrote:

        We could start it ourselves. JD scooped up somebody and dumped their
        clothes somewhere in New York (you got the picture to prove this)

        > Hi Billy,
        >
        > That will probably never happen again.
        >
        > This storm will quickly become local legend, and all sorts of wild
        stories
        > will be told about it.
        >
        > Maybe even an appearance from the Jersey Devil.
        >
        > Lise

        __._,