Saturday First Five

  • Einhorn71@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1473 , May 1, 2004
      Nachricht
      Just raining this morning at 49 degrees....
      Everly Brothers-Carol Jane
      Buddy Holly-Peggy Sue Got Married
      Freddie & The Dreamers-Over You
      Johnny Burnette-Oh Lonesome Me
      Five Satins-Land Of Broken Hearts
      Good Morning.
      Uwe
      Message 1473 of 1473 , May 17, 2009
        I posted it for you. It's sung in german. Don't know if you'll go for it or not.