April 1 ..Fool's day Music..

  • John
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
      Well with it being 36 degrees..I feel foolish even thinking about
      Spring!!
      The morning music has been....

      *Old Fashioned Love Song-Three Dog Night
      *Cracklin' Rosie-Neil Diamond

      *The One Who Really Loves You-Mary Wells
      ...and others but are now forgotten..

      Question: The local station will be featuring groups with four
      members this week.. Four Seasons..Monkes..Beatles...ect.. But they
      included The Chiffons.. Hmm I don't have a picture of this
      group..but i sort of think that they were a trio..am I wrong??>.

      Off to work..

      John
    • White Fang
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
        All pictures I've seen were a trio also. Must be like when a local
        station here included 'Hermans Hermits' on their July 4 'All American
        Weekend' LOL

        ..... bbb

        > Well with it being 36 degrees..I feel foolish even thinking
        about
        > Spring!!
        > The morning music has been....
        >
        > *Old Fashioned Love Song-Three Dog Night
        > *Cracklin' Rosie-Neil Diamond
        >
        > *The One Who Really Loves You-Mary Wells
        > ...and others but are now forgotten..
        >
        > Question: The local station will be featuring groups with four
        > members this week.. Four Seasons..Monkes..Beatles...ect.. But they
        > included The Chiffons.. Hmm I don't have a picture of this
        > group..but i sort of think that they were a trio..am I wrong??>.
        >
        > Off to work..
        >
        > John
      • Vicki
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
          --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, "John" <schmalstig@h...>
          wrote:

          They were a quartet, John...........Judy Craig, Patricia Bennett,
          Barbara Lee and Sylvia Peterson.........wicki

          > Well with it being 36 degrees..I feel foolish even thinking
          about
          > Spring!!
          > The morning music has been....
          >
          > *Old Fashioned Love Song-Three Dog Night
          > *Cracklin' Rosie-Neil Diamond
          >
          > *The One Who Really Loves You-Mary Wells
          > ...and others but are now forgotten..
          >
          > Question: The local station will be featuring groups with four
          > members this week.. Four Seasons..Monkes..Beatles...ect.. But they
          > included The Chiffons.. Hmm I don't have a picture of this
          > group..but i sort of think that they were a trio..am I wrong??>.
          >
          > Off to work..
          >
          > John
        • Vicki
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
            --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, "White Fang"
            <badboybacky@h...> wrote:

            I have found a picture of the Chiffons and have put it in the
            photos.......not in Wicki's photos but on second page of photos in
            general.............:) wicki:)

            > All pictures I've seen were a trio also. Must be like when a local
            > station here included 'Hermans Hermits' on their July 4 'All
            American
            > Weekend' LOL
            >
            > ..... bbb
            >

            > > Well with it being 36 degrees..I feel foolish even thinking
            > about
            > > Spring!!
            > > The morning music has been....
            > >
            > > *Old Fashioned Love Song-Three Dog Night
            > > *Cracklin' Rosie-Neil Diamond
            > >
            > > *The One Who Really Loves You-Mary Wells
            > > ...and others but are now forgotten..
            > >
            > > Question: The local station will be featuring groups with four
            > > members this week.. Four Seasons..Monkes..Beatles...ect.. But
            they
            > > included The Chiffons.. Hmm I don't have a picture of this
            > > group..but i sort of think that they were a trio..am I wrong??>.
            > >
            > > Off to work..
            > >
            > > John
          • White Fang
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
              I wonder what group me and John were confusing them with? LOL

              ..... bbb

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
                --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, "White Fang"
                <badboybacky@h...> wrote:

                I am not sure, Billy.......but I do get them all confused as
                well......:) wicki

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
                  --OK well maybe there was 'variable number'..like the Big Ten'
                  that has 11 Schools in the conference!!

                  John

                  <badboybacky@h...> wrote:
                  > All pictures I've seen were a trio also. Must be like when a local
                  > station here included 'Hermans Hermits' on their July 4 'All
                  American
                  > Weekend' LOL
                  >
                  > ..... bbb
                  >

                  > > Well with it being 36 degrees..I feel foolish even thinking
                  > about
                  > > Spring!!
                  > > The morning music has been....
                  > >
                  > > *Old Fashioned Love Song-Three Dog Night
                  > > *Cracklin' Rosie-Neil Diamond
                  > >
                  > > *The One Who Really Loves You-Mary Wells
                  > > ...and others but are now forgotten..
                  > >
                  > > Question: The local station will be featuring groups with
                  four
                  > > members this week.. Four Seasons..Monkes..Beatles...ect.. But
                  they
                  > > included The Chiffons.. Hmm I don't have a picture of this
                  > > group..but i sort of think that they were a trio..am I wrong??
                  >.
                  > >
                  > > Off to work..
                  > >
                  > > John
                • Pookie
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
                    I think they like throwing in something a little out of format, so
                    you'll call them. They like to know thst somebody is listening

                    ..... bbb