Music In The Morning..

  • indyjohn45
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      Today's morning music(Radio Mix) included some familiar,,and
      likable songs...

      *As Tears Go By-THe Rolling Stones....try pairing this song
      with '"Paint It Black" for a happy time!!
      *Never My Love-The Association

      *Mother and Child Reunion-Paul Simon..
      *Lonely Teenager-Dion.. I seem to recall that Dion was an 'older
      teenager when this song was recorded..but I don't have a timeline
      handy..

      *Laugh, Laugh-Beau Brummels...\\

      It was a good musical start of the year..

      John
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
        It was good songwritting then, to put the words teenage, school, prom,
        and a couple others into almost every song. Just because you sang
        about teenagers, didn't mean you wuz one.

        I think Dion was about 20 or 21 at the time.

        ..... bbb

        > Today's morning music(Radio Mix) included some familiar,,and
        > likable songs...
        >
        > *As Tears Go By-THe Rolling Stones....try pairing this song
        > with '"Paint It Black" for a happy time!!
        > *Never My Love-The Association
        >
        > *Mother and Child Reunion-Paul Simon..
        > *Lonely Teenager-Dion.. I seem to recall that Dion was an 'older
        > teenager when this song was recorded..but I don't have a timeline
        > handy..
        >
        > *Laugh, Laugh-Beau Brummels...\\
        >
        > It was a good musical start of the year..
        >
        > John
      • Vicki
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
          --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, "indyjohn45"
          <schmalstig@h...> wrote:

          I just put a CD in the player.........one of the great CDs from the
          set that my friend John sent me months ago..........the first song to
          play in this house in 2004 is Wilbert Harrison's "Kansas
          City".......I have them on shuffle and am looking forward to a great
          morning of music......thanks to Mr. Indiana! :) Locomotion is
          playing now! I do hope to listen to more music this year.......I
          have so many cds and have never just listened to them enough! wicki:)

          > Today's morning music(Radio Mix) included some familiar,,and
          > likable songs...
          >
          > *As Tears Go By-THe Rolling Stones....try pairing this song
          > with '"Paint It Black" for a happy time!!
          > *Never My Love-The Association
          >
          > *Mother and Child Reunion-Paul Simon..
          > *Lonely Teenager-Dion.. I seem to recall that Dion was an 'older
          > teenager when this song was recorded..but I don't have a timeline
          > handy..
          >
          > *Laugh, Laugh-Beau Brummels...\\
          >
          > It was a good musical start of the year..
          >
          > John
        • indyjohn45
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
            --May the next song you listen to..be the best of the year..
            Happy New Year.. Miss Wicki..

            John