Re: [billybeartrivia] Quiet on here tonight..

  • Nanawicki@cs.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
      In a message dated 9/30/2003 8:27:28 PM Central Daylight Time, witchypooh_boo@... writes:

      Is anyone out there?????
      Karen

      Nope, I wasn't then, but I am now!  And where are you, Ms. Karen?  Sleeping I suppose!  Hmph!  :)  wicki:)
    • Nanawicki@cs.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
        In a message dated 9/30/2003 8:30:57 PM Central Daylight Time, puddleboy2002@... writes:

        I was going through my 'data CDs', looking for stuff that hasn't been
        posted lately. With all the new members amongst my various groups, I
        could throw in some stuff from last year now...

        ..... Billy

        I had thought of the same thing for my CDs, Billy..........I have been putting a few songs back into my files from them and then uploading.  The "old" members will have the songs but perhaps the new members will enjoy them.              wicki:)
      • Witchy
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
          -WE old memebers don't wanna hear it....
          lol...just kidding....
          Karen-senior member

          -- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, "Puddleboy"
          <puddleboy2002@b...> wrote:
          > I was going through my 'data CDs', looking for stuff that hasn't
          been
          > posted lately. With all the new members amongst my various groups,
          > could throw in some stuff from last year now...
          >
          > ..... Billy
          >

          > > Is anyone out there?????
          > > Karen
        • Witchy
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
            As you know with my crashed computer awhile back, I lost everytihgn I
            had on my pc, as I don't do cd copying as of yet...
            will you upload "Karen" again, I have just started filling up this
            new player device on here, so I have something to listen to even when
            I can't be online..
            Thank you...
            Karen

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
              And don't forget that some of the older members could be waiting for
              a re-post, 'cause they either missed it the first time, or they
              accidently deleted it.

              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
                Which brings up another thing about re-reposting. Not everybody
                belongs to all nine groups.

                It was very quiet 'round here last night. Seems be be equally dull
                this morning, though that gives me time to soak my aching bones in
                the bath water, and do my shopping rounds. I skipped last week, as
                the car was down.

                ..... Billy

                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
                  That'll be good to have back in my morning rotation too! It'll show
                  up sometime this morning.

                  ..... Billy

                  > As you know with my crashed computer awhile back, I lost everytihgn
                  > had on my pc, as I don't do cd copying as of yet...
                  > will you upload "Karen" again, I have just started filling up this
                  > new player device on here, so I have something to listen to even
                  when
                  > I can't be online..
                  > Thank you...
                  > Karen

                • indyjohn45
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
                    ---By morning rotation you don't mean anything like the 'headturning
                    scene' from 'The Exhorcist' ..do you?

                    *Turn Down Day
                    *Turn The World Around The Other Way-Eddy Arnold
                    *Turn! Turn! Turn!-Linda Blair

                    *My Turn
                    *Ike and Tina Turner Revue

                    John

                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
                      I have the theme from that movie on a record, and someday I will have
                      another turntable. It ~will~ come back to haunt you!!!

                      Be afraid...Be ~VERY~ afraid!!!!

                      ..... Billy

                      > ---By morning rotation you don't mean anything like
                      the 'headturning
                      > scene' from 'The Exhorcist' ..do you?
                      >
                      > *Turn Down Day
                      > *Turn The World Around The Other Way-Eddy Arnold
                      > *Turn! Turn! Turn!-Linda Blair
                      >
                      > *My Turn
                      > *Ike and Tina Turner Revue
                      >
                      > John

                    • indyjohn45
                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
                        --If you are takling ablut 'Tubular Bells'..I say bring it on. Maybe
                        it will stop all the In Laws from 'turning' on me..

                        John

                        <puddleboy2002@b...> wrote:
                        > I have the theme from that movie on a record, and someday I will
                        have
                        > another turntable. It ~will~ come back to haunt you!!!
                        >
                        > Be afraid...Be ~VERY~ afraid!!!!
                        >
                        > ..... Billy
                        >

                        > > ---By morning rotation you don't mean anything like
                        > the 'headturning
                        > > scene' from 'The Exhorcist' ..do you?
                        > >
                        > > *Turn Down Day
                        > > *Turn The World Around The Other Way-Eddy Arnold
                        > > *Turn! Turn! Turn!-Linda Blair
                        > >
                        > > *My Turn
                        > > *Ike and Tina Turner Revue
                        > >
                        > > John

                      • indyjohn45
                        Message 11 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
                          -"Is anybody out there?" Hmmm isn't this a line from a Pink Floyd
                          song?

                          John

                          Message 12 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
                            I have that too, This is just a song called "My Exorcism". I guess
                            it's somewhere else in the movie. Much spookier than "Tubular Bells"

                            ..... Billy

                          • Nanawicki@cs.com
                            Message 13 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
                              In a message dated 10/1/2003 8:48:10 AM Central Daylight Time, puddleboy2002@... writes:

                              I have the theme from that movie on a record, and someday I will have
                              another turntable. It ~will~ come back to haunt you!!!

                              Be afraid...Be ~VERY~ afraid!!!!

                              ..... Billy

                              The title is Tubular and is by Mike Oldfield......I am downloading it now and if anyone wants it, let me know........wicki:)