Friday First songs

  • Einhorn71@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003

      Hi all,

      it´s a wonderful start in the weekend today with soft 71s and bluesky. This weekend will be hard, they said it could be high in the 90s…..

      Here are my first 5 for today:

      Danleers-One Summer Night

      Quotations-Imagination

      Choir-It´s Cold Outiside (sometimes i´m glad it would be)

      Ivory Joe Hunter-I Almost Lost My Mind

      Freddie & The Dreamers-Send A Letter To Me

      Have all a nice start in the weekend. I have holiday for 2 weeks ;-)

      Uwe

    • indyjohn45
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
        --- Heck..Uwe.. you are always on a 'Holiday' Banker's
        Day..Groundhog Day.....as i understand it ASugust is like THE
        holiday time for your country and others on The Continent,,,
        I am glad for you..

        A nice selection of songs today
        Are the Freddie and Choir songs well known in your life..or of
        new to you?.. I say that because the are strangers to me...
        I notice atr times tyhat you refer to the temperature in
        10ths...like 71.6 degrees...I think it would drive people in our
        area crazy if we start talking about today's high was 89.7
        degrees...not quite to that really hot temperature of
        90!!..Infact ..In the digital age.. I will suggestted that , for
        temperature accuracy all the local weather people refer to all
        temperatures in 10ths..or even hundredths,,just like the rain gauge
        reports...

        Have fun during this two week period...I say that because I have
        come across many people that just work themselves top death during
        vacations .

        Indy John

      • Einhorn71@t-online.de
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003

          Hi John,

          no i´m not always on holidays, these are only my summer holidays for 2 weeks.

          August is a very good time for making holidays. Weather is warm, sun is shining, girls are pretty…

          The Freddy song is a well known song since a few years, the Choir song is a refound one on a roulette Anthology collection. First time I heard it, I don´t pay any attention of it, after a few years yesterday listening to the song again, I like it really. Musical tastes changes from time to time

          And thanks for your nice wishes, but I stay at home, visiting some friends and relax only.

          Have a nice day also

          Uwe