Re: Happy Canada Day and Yipee Elvisguy came in Third

  • katevicnora
    Message 1 of 84 , Jul 1, 2003
      Happy Canada Day Will and any other Canadians on this here Billybear
      site. I just heard on the Elvis Tribute yahoo group who the winners
      were at the Penticton Elvis contest and my friend came in third place
      which is better than a kick in the teeth as these events sometimes
      the best don't always win you have to pay your dues by entering for a
      few years and go up the ranks and this is only his second contest. So
      now I'm so excited I can't get to sleep. Scott won't be home until
      tomorrow or Wednesday so can't congratulate him yet but I did wake up
      hubby to tell him the good news he was glad to here it but did go
      back to sleep. Tomorrow I'm going to the Canada Day events which are
      about 5 minute walk from our house. There is a pancake breakfast,
      parade, vintage cars, music, farmers market, strawberry shortcake
      with whipping cream, live entertainment and so forth. I'm going for
      the vintage cars and strawberries and farmers market and maybe if I'm
      up early enough the parade. Kate
    • indyjohn45
      Message 84 of 84 , Jul 3, 2003
        --- Will..like a magical act..it is all done with mirrors...

        Recent songs include.

        *I Found a Love-The Falcons..
        *Family Affair-Sly and The Family Stone

        *Maybelline-Elvis Presley(Louisiana Hayride)
        *House of Blue Lights-

        *(I Know) I'm Losing You-Rod Stewart..this is a great underplayed
        song..

        Indy John