Re: Pretty good..

  • indyjohn45
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
      ---mine is the 24th,,,just a little earlier,,
      i will be 29...again...
      indy john

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
        My mother is also the 24th. She'll be 79.

        ..... Billy

        > ---mine is the 24th,,,just a little earlier,,
        > i will be 29...again...
        > indy john

      • indyjohn45
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
          ---I have never knwn anybody with my birth date..Sometimes I feel
          like I am 79!! Other times..especially after a nice series of posts
          on this site.. I feel much closer to 19..or as Steely Dan would
          sing..'Hey Nineteen'...

          Indy John

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
            I've known several people born the first week of February, including
            a guy born on February 4!!

            Remember, I share my birthday with Alice Cooper.

            ..... Billy