Re: [billybeartrivia] Re: Pretty good..

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2003
      but will work on Quality Posts during my birthday
      > month,,June..
      >
      >   Big Time...Slacker Indy John

      John....What is the date of your 'BD'......mine is the 27th
      Dave

    • indyjohn45
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
        ---mine is the 24th,,,just a little earlier,,
        i will be 29...again...
        indy john

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
          My mother is also the 24th. She'll be 79.

          ..... Billy

          > ---mine is the 24th,,,just a little earlier,,
          > i will be 29...again...
          > indy john

        • indyjohn45
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
            ---I have never knwn anybody with my birth date..Sometimes I feel
            like I am 79!! Other times..especially after a nice series of posts
            on this site.. I feel much closer to 19..or as Steely Dan would
            sing..'Hey Nineteen'...

            Indy John

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
              I've known several people born the first week of February, including
              a guy born on February 4!!

              Remember, I share my birthday with Alice Cooper.

              ..... Billy