This is not a music request, but it does have to do with radio

  • Stanley Robinson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
      Hello all;
               A couple of years ago, I had about 95 episodes of a radio program than ran in the late 60's early 70's titled The Tooth Fairy. When the computer that I had before this one crashed, I lost them.
            Does anyone out there have any of these episodes?
           I know this is an odd request, but I really thought this radio program was really funny, and I used to listen to it on the Big APE out of Jacksonville Florida. They were The Mighty 690 WAPE.
            Thanks for reading my rambling.
             Stanley.
    • Vicki
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2013
        Hi Stanley.....I have found a few "Tooth Fairy" episodes, but not sure this is what you are looking for......Vicki

        Tooth Fairy, The - 163 - Tooth Fairy Episode 163.mp3
        Tooth Fairy, The - 164 - Tooth Fairy Episode 164.mp3
        Tooth Fairy, The - 165 - Tooth Fairy Episode 165.mp3
        Tooth Fairy, The - 166 - Tooth Fairy Episode 166.mp3
        Tooth Fairy, The - Tooth Rangers Oath.mp3

        http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/brqbt6