Re: [BBT] Stella Parton Requests...

  • Stanley Robinson
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 22, 2013
      Thank you, Vicki.
      Stanley.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: wicki
      Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 6:28 PM
      Subject: [BBT] Stella Parton Requests...

      Enjoy! Vicki

      [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2akd17m.jpg[/IMG]

      1978 - Stella Parton - Stella Parton

      Stella Parton - Stella Parton - 01 - Four Little Letters.mp3
      Stella Parton - Stella Parton - 02 - Undercover Lovers.mp3
      Stella Parton - Stella Parton - 03 - The Late, Late, Late Show.mp3
      Stella Parton - Stella Parton - 04 - Love Is A Word.mp3
      Stella Parton - Stella Parton - 05 - There's a Rumor Going Round.mp3
      Stella Parton - Stella Parton - 06 - Haven't You Heard.mp3
      Stella Parton - Stella Parton - 07 - Lie To Linda.mp3
      Stella Parton - Stella Parton - 08 - Wishing Well.mp3
      Stella Parton - Stella Parton - 09 - Fade My Blues Away.mp3
      Stella Parton - Stella Parton - 10 - Down To Earth.mp3
      stella_sp[1].jpg

      http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/7sifh7

      1979 - Stella Parton - Love Ya

      [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/28mcvih.jpg[/IMG]

      Stella Parton - 01 - I Cried For The Lady.mp3
      Stella Parton - 02 - Long Lost Love.mp3
      Stella Parton - 03 - The Room At The Top Of The Stairs.mp3
      Stella Parton - 04 - Someone.mp3
      Stella Parton - 05 - A Little Inconvenient.mp3
      Stella Parton - 06 - Steady As The Rain.MP3
      Stella Parton - 07 - I Want To Hold You In My Dreams Tonight.mp3
      Stella Parton - 08 - Honey Come Home.mp3
      Stella Parton - 09 - The Rest Of The Way.mp3
      Stella Parton - 10 - Stormy Weather.MP3
      Love Ya - Front.jpg

      http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/lj7fcl

    • David Bruce-Casares
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 22, 2013
        THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Vicki! I never thought I'd hear these again -- but, some surprising things have surfaced on this list. Thanks again!!!

        David

        =====
        This is a private e-mail covered by Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 47, Sec. 1030 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only.

        --
        Scanned by Sophos Anti-Virus Version 8.0.6C

[...]

      • Vicki
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 22, 2013
          You're welcome Don.   Vicki

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 22, 2013
            You are welcome Stan.......Vicki

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 22, 2013
              Glad to help when I can David.  Enjoy!    Vicki