Re: [BBT] Billy update

  • alfaspica
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 18, 2012
      I am very sorry to read these bad news on Billy. You never want to ever think of some bad things when you're in a music group but unfortunately life is this, above all this. I hope the Lord gives serenity to Billy. God makes it easy to accept that what will be His will. Billy you're in my heart and in my prayers.

      Alfa

      From: rinsokid <rinsokid@...>
      Subject: [BBT] Billy update
      To: billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 3:32 PM

      Does anyone have an update on Billy? I haven't heard anything in a long time,and was wondering.

    • rntcj
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 18, 2012
        Hi!

        VERY nice Alfa.

        Similar/same thoughts from here too.

        Ciao! For now.
        rntcj

        --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, alfaspica <alfaspica@...> wrote:

        > I am very sorry to read these bad news on Billy. You never want to ever think of some bad things when you're in a music group but unfortunately life is this, above all this. I hope the Lord gives serenity to Billy. God makes it easy to accept that what will be His will. Billy you're in my heart and in my prayers.
        >

        > Alfa
        >

        > ________________________________

      • katevicnora
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 18, 2012
          Very sad to hear this news. This was one of my first homes on the yahoo groups and my favorite. Life just got so hectic and wasn't able to stop in like I used to. Billy worked so hard at having some of the best groups on yahoo for us music lovers. Kate

          --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, Vicki <wicki92@...> wrote:

          > Yea, I have written to Skipper, and he tells me that he is having a hard time getting ahold of Billy's best friend Anthony!  I keep trying about every 10 days to write to Skip....and no other news is forthcoming since I wrote last!  It is frustrating!
          >
          > Not only that, but Ms. Karen's mailbox is not accepting anymore e-mails right now.  Not sure why, but they get returned to me via Mailer-Daemon......as undeliverable!
          >
          > I am doing all I can, you guys.......but it is a very slow process........I am assuming that it is not good news.  It was/is a Very serious Health problem, and I am not sure that Billy will be back with us...It really would take a miracle, I am sorry to say!!  I haven't given up yet...Continued Prayers are needed if you are so inclined.  Thanks       Vicki

        • wicki
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 19, 2012
            I agree Ms. Kate...Until I hear differently, I am still hoping for that miracle.

            Last I heard from Ms. Karen, a storm blew part of the roof off the house where she lives.....maybe she is offline because she had to move the computer or something like that. Vicki

            --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, "katevicnora" <kdbouncer@...> wrote:

            > Very sad to hear this news. This was one of my first homes on the yahoo groups and my favorite. Life just got so hectic and wasn't able to stop in like I used to. Billy worked so hard at having some of the best groups on yahoo for us music lovers. Kate
            >
            > --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, Vicki <wicki92@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Yea, I have written to Skipper, and he tells me that he is having a hard time getting ahold of Billy's best friend Anthony!  I keep trying about every 10 days to write to Skip....and no other news is forthcoming since I wrote last!  It is frustrating!
            > >
            > > Not only that, but Ms. Karen's mailbox is not accepting anymore e-mails right now.  Not sure why, but they get returned to me via Mailer-Daemon......as undeliverable!
            > >
            > > I am doing all I can, you guys.......but it is a very slow process........I am assuming that it is not good news.  It was/is a Very serious Health problem, and I am not sure that Billy will be back with us...It really would take a miracle, I am sorry to say!!  I haven't given up yet...Continued Prayers are needed if you are so inclined.  Thanks       Vicki

          • Nei de Paiva
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 19, 2012
              I'm still hoping and praying that everything may come out well. Keep us up to date Wicki. Thanks.

              --
              GRATO PELO EMAIL, VOU RESPONDER EM BREVE.