New Year's Day First Five 2011

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
      Bright and sunny at 40 degrees.

      Street Of Memories-Johnnie Ray
      the Jungle Speaks-Jay Epae
      Gimme Some Lovin'-The Spencer Davis Group
      Paradise Is Where He Is-The Mamselles
      Run Little Billy-Barry Darvell

      Good Morning !!

      ..... bbb
    • Vicki
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
        Happy New Year Mr. Bear...Very Windy Here overnight (and this morning)....knocked my garbage cans down, and moved my deck chair across the deck....(now where did that downspout go Aunty Em?)...lol

        Have a good day today!  Let's see what the first day of 2012 will bring...Music, (among other things), of course....  Vicki

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
          It's a bit breezy here, but that didn't stop me from doing my holiday street hike, as it's 52 degrees. Today is supposed to be the last 'warm' day for awhile. Happy New Year !!

          ..... bbb