RE: [BBT] Request [1 Attachment]

  • Steve S
    Message 1 of 508 , Jun 5, 2011
      THANKS!!!

      Steve Summers

      To: billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com
      From: triosta@...
      Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 12:57:07 -0700
      Subject: Re: [BBT] Request [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Cliff Claypool included below]
      Found Pt One and Pt 2 Together..

      Cliff

      Message 508 of 508 , Aug 3, 2013
        Cool!

        =====
        This is a private e-mail covered by Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 47, Sec. 1030 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only.

        --
        Scanned by Sophos Anti-Virus Version 8.0.6C

        On Aug 2, 2013, at 4:52 PM, Don Rehrer wrote:

        Thanks,David...our friend James already hooked me up with this one and 3 other tracks.

        happy days!
        Don
        Enjoy life now-it has an expiration date!

        On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 7:02 PM, David Bruce-Casares <dwbruce@...> wrote:
        This is the only thing of his that I have:

        Johnny Mendell - Jingle Bell Twist U.S.A. [1961]

        <cover.jpeg>

        =====
        This is a private e-mail covered by Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 47, Sec. 1030 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only.

        --
        Scanned by Sophos Anti-Virus Version 8.0.6C

        On Aug 1, 2013, at 10:40 PM, rinsokid wrote:

        I'm looking for any tracks from Johnny Mendell,with and without The Premiers...can anyone help me out?