Request

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 508 , Jun 5, 2011
      I'm Looking for "The Americans" by Gordon Sinclair

      Thanks in advance

      Steve
    • David Bruce-Casares
      Message 508 of 508 , Aug 3, 2013
        Cool!

        =====
        This is a private e-mail covered by Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 47, Sec. 1030 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only.

        --
        Scanned by Sophos Anti-Virus Version 8.0.6C

        On Aug 2, 2013, at 4:52 PM, Don Rehrer wrote:

        Thanks,David...our friend James already hooked me up with this one and 3 other tracks.

        happy days!
        Don
        Enjoy life now-it has an expiration date!

        On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 7:02 PM, David Bruce-Casares <dwbruce@...> wrote:
        This is the only thing of his that I have:

        Johnny Mendell - Jingle Bell Twist U.S.A. [1961]

        <cover.jpeg>

        =====
        This is a private e-mail covered by Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 47, Sec. 1030 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only.

        --
        Scanned by Sophos Anti-Virus Version 8.0.6C

        On Aug 1, 2013, at 10:40 PM, rinsokid wrote:

        I'm looking for any tracks from Johnny Mendell,with and without The Premiers...can anyone help me out?