Rules for the Files section

  • alfaspica
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010
      So far I just used the section to upload files only a little
      now I want to know when the section is full, is administrator's job is to remove the files in excess or is for the user who uploaded them?

      thanks

      Alfa

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2010
        I generally clean it out when I put my files up (usually sunday) You may remove anything that you put there sooner.

        The other alternative is to use the other groups. You can always announce it here.

        ..... bbb