request Chris Kenner

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010
      I already have I like it like that part 1 by Chris Kenner...but does anyone have I Like It Like That Part 2 by Chris Kenner it's the
      INSTRUMENTAL side. thanks Steve
    • Cliff Claypool
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010
        Sent it to your e-mail address

        Cliff

        I already have I like it like that part 1 by Chris Kenner...but does anyone have I Like It Like That Part 2 by Chris Kenner it's the
        INSTRUMENTAL side. thanks Steve

      • Vicki
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2010
          Hi Mr. Cliff........I had already put all 4 requests in the files section.......wicki:)

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2010
            I kknnow I did not see that till the end of the e-mail letters...I think I will not fill no requests till I read all of the letters then I will now...

            Sorry Ms Wicki

            Cliff

            Hi Mr. Cliff....... .I had already put all 4 requests in the files section.......wicki: )

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3, 2010
              I think we can safely say that Steve got his songs.......lol           Vicki:)