New Year's Day 2010 First Five

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
      Cloudy at 35 degrees

      Niki Hoeky-PJ Proby
      Not In My Heart-Jeremy Slate
      I'll Be True-Faye Adams
      That Boy Of Mine-The Breakaways
      Fingertips Part 2-Little Stevie Wonder

      Happy New Year!!

      ..... bbb
    • Vicki
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
        Happy New Year Mr. Bear!!  It is 0 degrees here but the sun is shining.  Have a Great Day!!                                     Vicki:)

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
          That makes my 35 degrees seem warm (LOL)

          So far, a good day. I have to go to the Walmart to pick up my mother's prescription, and then start cleaning up the basement. All the water is gone, but it has that 'after flood' look.

          http://www.flickr.com/photos/puddleboy/4232392234/

          ..... bbb

          > Happy New Year Mr. Bear!!  It is 0 degrees here but the sun is shining.  Have a Great Day!!                                     Vicki:)

        • Jerry Grigsby
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
            Wasn't Jeremy Slate also an actor?  Wasn't he in a lot of those biker films?

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
              I Don't know about the biker films, but he was in TV show I liked called 'The Auqanaunts'. He was born in Atlantic City.

              > Wasn't Jeremy Slate also an actor?  Wasn't he in a lot of those biker films?

            • katevicnora
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
                --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Grigsby <jgrig1@...> wrote:

                > Wasn't Jeremy Slate also an actor?  Wasn't he in a lot of those biker films?

                Maybe you are thinking of William Smith I don't think he sang but he has had a very varied career. Started out as a child actor. He also was a body builder and I think Mr. Universe. Went to University and is fluent in Russian which he used to good effect in Red Dawn as the Russian Colonel. I remember him in an epsisode of Chips as a biker and have a few of his biker b movies on DVD. He also was in Laredo on TV and many westerns.