Decembr 31, 2009 uploads

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2009
      I'm not uploading anything until next year!!

      Enoch Light & The Light Brigade, Hits Of The 20's (CD-ripped at 160)

      1. Happy Days Are Here Again
      2. Chicago
      3. If You Knew Susie (Like I Knew Susie)
      4. Sometimes I'm Happy
      5. Tea For Two
      6. Yes Sir, That's My Baby
      7. Charleston
      8. I'm Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover
      9. Somebody Loves Me
      10. Bye Bye Blackbird
      11. Ain't She Sweet
      12. Toot Toot Tootsie

      John Denver, Take Me Home, Country Roads (CD-ripped at 128)

      I only listened to 'Country Roads'. I found it to be a re-record. I guess the rest of them are too. Maybe that's why the guy on the front cover doesn't even look like John Denver!!

      1. Take Me Home, Country Roads
      2. Homegrown Tomatoes
      3. Eagles & Horses
      4. Ponies
      5. High, Wide & Handsome
      6. Hold On To Me
      7. Whispering Jesse
      8. Never A Doubt
      9. Eagle & The Hawk
      10. I Watch You Sleeping
      11. For You

      Both available in the files section of OMG...