Wednesday First Five (7/1/09)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      Looks like July is going to open up with a thunderstorm!! I'll be going offline after I type this out.

      Ding Dong-The McGuire Sisters
      Do You Love Me-The Dave Clark Five
      It's Almost Tomorrow-The Dream Weavers
      Go On With The Wedding-Patti Page
      I Don't Hurt Anymore-Eddie Fisher

      Good Morning!!

      ..... bbb
    • Witchy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
        Bright sunny, and breezy here..I'm off for 2 days..
        yeahhh!10;40? barely morning..
        Karen

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
          It was sunny here for awhile, but has since gotten cloudy again.

          ..... bbb