R: [BBT] 4 'Tops' 78RPM soundalikes songs per request

  • alfaspica
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      THANKS!

      Alfa

      --- Ven 24/4/09, paintergeek <paintergeek@...> ha scritto:

      Da: paintergeek <paintergeek@...>
      Oggetto: [BBT] 4 'Tops' 78RPM soundalikes songs per request
      A: billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com
      Data: Venerdì 24 Aprile 2009, 00:03

      cant do all four records tonight, but did get one whole record (4 songs) done. These are 78RPM, 2 songs per side, recorded on my Audio Technica PL120 with Shure M-78 cartridge, through a DJ-PREII pre-amp, using Audacity software. I did no cleaning of the record nor of the recorded files. They are 'as is'.

      4 songs are:

      Mr Sandman
      Its a womans World
      Hajii Baba
      The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane

      Anjoy, and let me kow what you think! I actually quite like the cover of 'sandman', because it features a male perspective on the song in the first verse, then Mimi Martel sings the rest. Its very enjoyable IMO.

      http://www.sendspac e.com/file/ 00dlev