Sunday First Five (3/1/09)

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2009
      March came in like a lion, dropping ice pellets and a light dusting of
      snow on me. Supposed to be 8 to 14 inches coming...

      http://cbs3.com/

      I made one attempt to put the computer on...and...nothing. I went right
      to the CD player. I tried again about an hour later, and it came on. I
      doubt I'll be online all day today, as I was yesterday, as I'm having a
      hay fever attack (or a bad cold) and really don't feel very good.

      Hey Lonely-Baby Washington
      Pink Chiffon-Mitchell Torok
      Let The Heartaches Begin-Long John Baldry
      Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon-Neil Diamond
      There Goes My Heart-Joni James

      Good Morning!!

      ..... bbb
    • Lisanne Anderson
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2009
        Hi Billy,

        Not feeling good either My sinuses are killing me and I think I have a cold as well.

        This up and down weather is terrible

        Lise

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 1, 2009
          I feel a little better. I went back to bed and fell asleep. I'm not
          looking forward to all that snow, though I might get a few
          interesting pictures off it.

          We shall see...take care!!

          ..... bbb

          > Hi Billy,
          >
          > Not feeling good either My sinuses are killing me and I think I
          have a cold
          > as well.
          >
          > This up and down weather is terrible
          >
          > Lise
          >
          > On
        • Lisanne Anderson
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 1, 2009
            Hi Billy,

            They keep predicting snow and rain and we haven't gotten any here for days. Just a lot of dampness and gloomy skies.

            Get some pictures if you can. I took dozens the last time it snowed here because I suspected I woudn't see any more this year. That was almost a month ago and it hasn't snowed here since.

            I felt worse Friday night but I'm more tired today. It's not worth going out anyway, so I'll take it easy.

            Lise

            On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Puddleboy <badboybacky@...> wrote:

            I feel a little better. I went back to bed and fell asleep. I'm not
            looking forward to all that snow, though I might get a few
            interesting pictures off it.

            We shall see...take care!!

            ..... bbb

            > Hi Billy,
            >
            > Not feeling good either My sinuses are killing me and I think I
            have a cold
            > as well.
            >
            > This up and down weather is terrible
            >
            > Lise
            >
            > On

          • Stanley Robinson
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 1, 2009
              I have three inches of snow in my yard, and it is supposed to be 70 by Friday.
                 I agree that this up and down weather is getting to me. I have a migraine today.
                 Stan.

              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 1, 2009
                Now the news is that we are expecting a blizzard tonight, with over a foot of snow.

                If it was daytime, I could get better pictures.

                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 1, 2009
                  Actually, I think I'ld rather have a headache than a runny nose (LOL)

                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 1, 2009
                    The way my forecast reads right now, I'm supposed to get an inch
                    tonight, with the heaviest snow being monday afternoon. I'll try to
                    get any many pictures as I can. Last time it snowed, I only had a few
                    due to weak batteries and a minor camera problem, which I've since
                    fixed.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 1, 2009
                      Calling for 8 to 14 here, but that is the monday storm.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 1, 2009
                        The NY Times says most of the snow here will be after midnight, and it will taper off by the time most people leave for work.

                        Hopefully I can do the snow shovelling quickly enough to get out and take some photos. I want more trees.

                        A runny nose is annoying, but  I have the headache too. And my gums hurt from the sinuses also.

                        Probably the streets will be cleared early. They like to plan this stuff beforehand so their will snow plows nosily working all night.

                        Lise

                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 1, 2009
                          It's snowing pretty heavily here now. My nose has all but cleared up.
                          Now, I got the headache. Feels almost like a hangover.

                          I'll try to get some pictures before shoveling. It's been awhile
                          since we've had this much snow.