Sunday First Five (1/32/09)

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
      Supposed to go in the upper 40's today, though it's still below
      freezing at the moment.

      I Want That Boy-Sadina
      One Of These Days-Ronnie Hawkins & The Hawks
      The Uncle Floyd Show Theme
      You Made Me So Very Happy-Brenda Holloway
      Where's My Love-Johnny Angel & The Creations

      Good Morning!!

      ..... bbb
    • Vicki
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
        About the same here............28 now and a high of 44 today.  I slept in this morning and am having my first cup of coffee........Let's see what today brings:)  Vicki

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
          I'm sorta going through the motions, but it feels like my nose is
          going to put me back in bed before long (sigh)

          > About the same here............28 now and a high of 44 today.  I
          slept in this morning and am having my first cup of
          coffee........Let's see what today brings:)  Vicki

        • Vicki
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
            There ought to be a law against Hay Fever!!!  Take care, Billy!          Vicki