Thursdays Five..songs....that matter...

  • John
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2008
      My project of documenting the hits of the Rock 'n Roll era
      contines..
      Thanks to the 'Bear Site.. for everyhit an artist has..there are
      two or three more that should have been include...
      The first five this chilly morning included..

      *The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence-Gene Pitney
      *Sherry-Four Seasons
      *Palisades Park-Freddy Cannon
      *Duke of Earl-Gene Chandler...great
      *Only Love Can Break a Heart-Gene Pitney..

      The coffee is almost gone ..and I must soon face the early morning
      chill..

      John
    • Witchy
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2008
        Only sound here is the furnace running!..40 this morning, at least no
        frost..
        Karen

        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2008
          How very true!!! It's 45 degrees here and partly cloudy.

          Ring My Bell-Anita Ward
          My Little Girl-The Crescendos
          Satisfied Mind-Cowboy Copas
          After The Hurricane-Paul Evans
          City Lights-Ray Price

          Good Morning!!

          ..... bbb

          :

          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2008
            Just slightly warmer here at 45. The cat woke me up from an interesting
            dream at 6:30. I even tried going back to bed, but he wouldn't let me
            (LOL)

            ..... bbb

            > Only sound here is the furnace running!..40 this morning, at least no
            > frost..
            > Karen

          • Witchy
            Message 5 of 6 , May 1, 2008
              Has anyone seen the commercial about cereal, where they hound dog wakes
              his master, then the dog goes down stairs , and brings up breakfast in
              bed to his master, then when the Master goes out to exercise after the
              lift his cereal gives him, the dog goes to bed..somehow I find this so
              funny..
              Karen

              --- In billybeartrivia@yahoogroups.com, "Puddleboy" <badboybacky@...>

              Message 6 of 6 , May 1, 2008
                Yes, I've seen that one several times (LOL) I think the cereal is
                called 'Trail Mix' or something like that.

                ..... bbb