Re: [BBT] Re: Move 'Em Out - Lou Satton

  • loopyalc
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2008
      Pink Panther turned out to be the Movin in the search...And zipped out
      on the other...I zip out to you know

      Cliff
    • Justin Welling
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2008
        Im sorry, I don't follow. I havent requested a song here before, so im not
        sure what you mean or where to go. Thanks.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2008
          Meaning it's waiting for you in your email...or it could be in my email
          and I have to post it here. I'll have to check (LOL)

          ..... bbb

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 1, 2008
            There was a request for The Pink Panther song I guess and all I could
            find was the Movie....Then nothing showed up on Lou Statton for the song
            that was asked for...

            Cliff