Happy Saturday,,

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      It was a special breakfast this morning .. Wheat Chex!
      Well it was quite early and I have a low threshold for enjoyment..
      However ,,the music continues to be entertaining,,

      *O Holy Night-Lou Christie
      *We Three Kings/First Noel/Silent Night-Engelbert Humperdinck
      *Carol Of The Birds-Mormon Tabernackle Choir...I was not familiar with
      this song..very pretty

      *Winter Wonderland-Johnny Mathis
      *Christmas Time-Ray Charles

      Now it time for the Saturday routine..brewing coffee..enjoying the
      newspaprer and playing some music.

      Can life get any better than this?

      John
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
        Now, that's a cereal I haven't had in forty years!!! Don't remember
        if I even liked them or not.

        ..... bbb