September 22, 2007 uploads

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2007
      Another batch of reposts pulled out of moth balls...

      Son, This Is She-John Leyton
      The Ballad Of Palladin-Johnny Western
      Ka Ding Dong-The Diamonds
      Teenstreet-Janis Martin
      I Wanna Love Him So Bad-The Jelly Beans
      Do You Love Me-The Dave Clark Five
      Baby, Howd We Ever Get This Way?-Andy Kim
      Pop Goes The Weasel-Anthony Newley
      Cartoons-Ronnie LaVelle
      Where Do I Go From Here?-Al Kent
      Hey Hey Bunny-John Fred & The Playboy Band
      All-James Darrin
      Triangle-Janie Grant
      Get On Up-The Esquires
      Come Back When You Grow Up-Bobby Vee
      Peanuts-The Sunglows
      Nobody But Me-The Human Beinz
      Soul Coaxing-Raymond LeFevre
      Somebody To Love-The Jefferson Airplane
      Time Won't Let Me-The Outsiders
      I Looked Back-Four Jacks & A Jill
      That Boy John-The Raindrops
      You, I-The Rugbys
      Watch Out-Abba
      Time Changes Things-The Supremes
      In & Out Of Love-The Supremes
      I Second That Emotion-The Miracles
      Peaches & Cream-The Ikettes
      Are You A Boy, Or Are You A Girl-The Barbarians
      Gator Tails & Monkey Ribs-The Spats

      In the files section of OML...