Re: Happy New Year!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      I signed off about 10:30, but then I curled up in bed with a stack of
      old magazines and before I knew it, it was 11:45, so I managed to
      make it, but just barely. At midnight, it sounded like all hell broke
      loose outside. Even the Catholic church nearby rang their bells, but
      the bells were in the background with all the firecrackers and other
      assorted boom-booms. It was drizzling at the time at about 45 degrees
      so it wasn't a bad night.

      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

      ..... bbb

      :

      > About 8 minutes into 2007............I am playing Auld Lang Syne by
      Guy