Re: [BBT] Ford Dealer visit..

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      It does happen, and with used cars too. I've heard of people who
      bought a car, and then realized they needed a truck. One of my
      neighbirs is a perfect example. When her father died, he had just
      bought a new Ford Explorer. She had no interest in SUV's so she
      traded it in on a Thunderbird.

      ..... bbb

      :

      > Maybe I am too skeptical, but I always wonder why a person would
      trade in a car with only 6,000 miles on it.........lol Unless of
      course it was a "loaner car"........but a Mitsubishi at a Ford
      dealership as a loaner?.......I don't think so. Anyway, the Eclipse
      is one of my favorites.........I used to Love the 3000 GT Mitsubishi
      but I don't think they make them any longer. Another favorite of mine
      is the Grand Am GT........in white of course:) But for the time
      being, I will stick with my 10 year old Cavalier:) Vicki