Friday First Five

    Message 1 of 1264 , Sep 1, 2006
      Dark and gloomy and chilly. A very non-summery-type day.

      A Lover's Concerto-Donna Bardmare & The Mini Wipes
      Felicidad-Sally Field
      I Will Take You There-Newbury Park
      Long Lonesome Highway-Michael Parks
      Tennessee Bird Walk-Jack Blanchard & Misty Morgan

      Good Morning!!

      ..... bbb
      Message 1264 of 1264 , Oct 21, 2010
        I uploaded this to another group a couple weeks back. It's no problem to upload it here as well.

        ..... bbb