Rarities: Supremes

  • Nackendara
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006

      Hello all, hey Bill I'll get around to grabbing that Lesley Gore Italian track sooner or later...been real busy on this end. Okay this is really something Cliff will appreciate, and anyone can use this because it does have the full length songs of the two Italian versions by The Supremes and two of the four German versions. (Lacking are the German language tracks of `Moonlight & Kisses` & `Thank You Darling`)

      http://www.gowiththeflo.co.nr/

      Follow a link within that and you can see what the cover of the "Motown Around The World" looks like. So Cliff won't have to hunt for the songs that are in that link. Granted, it's not much and certainly not the whole CD, although it does appear that someone is trying to get that available via their site. I hope so. Ooh, also I wanted to tell Cliff...I did actually get in touch with the blog owner of Peacockalley! The blah-blah side of it is;...it seems the owner is actually on hiatus.

      After an agonizing research into the history of the Supremes and reading about the lawsuits, the abuse, the greedy Motown guru Gordy, the addictions of the members and the tragic death of Florence Ballard :(, I am wiped. But there is that site with the bulk of their foreign stuff ready for download...

      I'll see you all later, Nacky

      I-)