[BBT] Re: Saturday/Last First Five Of 2005

    Message 1 of 58 , Jan 1, 2006
      A lotta stuff is good for awhile past the date. I used to go to a food
      auction and bought several cases of potato chips that had a few days
      left on them. They lasted for several months. Only the last few bags
      were going stale and I gave them to the birds. (I was getting tired of
      eating potato chips anyway)

      ..... bbb

      > I have a friend that drives for Foster Farms Dairy and he told me
      that Milk is good for 7 days past the due date...I know that he has
      brought milk to me once in a while when my kids were younger...Had no
      problems with it...

      Message 58 of 58 , Jan 1, 2006
        I forgot to add that it helps keep you regular.

        ..... Unleaded Billye