Re: [BBT] Re: Saturday/Last First Five Of 2005

  • loopyalc@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 58 , Dec 31, 2005
      You know I had a friend that had a deal with Lucky stores in the 60's to pick up their out dated whipping cream..She would come home with a lot of them and she would put them in her mixer and whip it up till it turned to butter...That is the only way that they would get butter....Would not buy it....She said that when it is made the way that she did it tasted better

      --
      Take Care And Have A Good One

      Cliff
      Modesto, Kalifornia

      From: "Puddleboy" <badboybacky@...>

      Message 58 of 58 , Jan 1, 2006
        I forgot to add that it helps keep you regular.

        ..... Unleaded Billye