New poll for bill_h_online

  • bill_h_online@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2001
      bill_h_online group:

      First BIG question...HOW DO WE GO ABOUT
      STEALING (whoops, BORROWING) BILL H'S
      SAINSBURY BAG???

      o Good old-fashioned ransom (his ironing board for the bag or ELSE)
      o Donate funds to SJ's Long-Distance Missile Project so that she can reduce her completion date to before the next England tour
      o Hire someone to release many Vermont-brand man-eating bugs into Bill's residence, then (once he's left) enter wearing a bunny-suit, find the bag, and send it directly to us
      o Upon SJ's and my arrival in London on our infamous 2007 World Tour, one of us (assignments are yet to be determined) will distract Bill (we have our ways, you know }:) ) while the other casually slips the bag into a safe place
      o Take a little trip to Sainsbury's, find a similar bag, forge Don's signature onto it, and make the switch a la Indiana Jones

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!