FW: How much SUFFERING is ENOUGH?? Nds OUT NOW!! Balt, MD: $25 Spnsr

  • Toni Klemko
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010

      PHONE NUMBER IS ANIMAL CONTROL  YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MORNING TO CALL BUT WE NEED A TAG ON THIS GIRL TOMORROW MORNING... I WILL SET UP TRANSPORT TO YOU... JUST CALL....TAG HER AND LET THEM KNOW TO GET HER TO THE VET..LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN TAG HER AND I WILL SET IT UP.. NOBODY ELSE CAN DO IT..ONLY YOU....PLEASE SAVE THIS LITTLE ONE..

      Toni Klemko

      tklemko@...

      717-697-4758

      PLS POST ASAP

      This little thing has been neglected and URGENT!!! OMG!!!�� She was ignored!!�� She needs immediate medical care NOW or will be PTS!!! Emaciated, sores, Vernae is begging!!! I have highlighted portions of Vernae's plea! $25 spnsr to qualified rescue to save her!!!

      Contact ASAP Vernae 410-887-5961

      Date: Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 7:25 PM
      Subject: How much SUFFERING is ENOUGH?? - Needs OUT NOW!! Baltimore , MD

      Came back to workthis morning after being off a few days and to my horror I discovered this poor huddled mass in a kennel. To start with she is emaciated, ribs, backbone and hip bones areclearly visible,her right front leg is extremely swollen which could be a possible fractured,on her right rear thighis a gaping wound, she has conjunctivitis in both eyes and as if that wasn't enough she appears to be suffering froma skin condition, possible mange???

      As I opened her kennel door to get a better look atthis dog because I wasn't sure what the sex was, sheslowlylifted her head towards my face,her tail managed togivea few short wags.Holding her sad face in my hands I could feel her let go and allow the weight of her head to rest in my hands. I spoke to her and she once again responded with a few more tail wags andtried to move her body to stand, almost as if she was greeting an old friend. I didn't let herstand for fear of hurting herself. She settled back down on her blanket and asIclosed her kenneldoor to get her more bedding,her eyes followed me as I walked away.

      You all can appreciate how ANGRY Ibecame in my gut, that this poor creaturehad been allowed tosuccumb to sucha horrible state. For GOD SAKE!!! wasn't there one person that laid eyes on this pitiful sight,knowing how desperate she was for the littlest amount of help, compassion or even pity?? (And here I had been complainingabout my infected finger - can't even compare towhat this poor girl has been through).

      Opened the kennel door to put the new bedding in and put a fresh bowl of water near her when she turned, not her body, just her head to see me. I stroked her head and took the time to get a closer look at her and noticed small scars on her muzzle. I could have stayed there all day with her if only to reassure her no one was going to cause her any more pain. Throughout the day I would stop at her kennel, she would raise her head to look at me and the tail would wag ever so gently.

      Please don't ask meif she is good with other dogs or cats or spayed, at this point I don't know or care. WhatI do know is that she is immediate need of vet care anddesperately needs to GET OUT OF THE SHELTERor she will be euthanized.Only501 c3 rescues, please, that are available to take her now. She doesn't have days, her time was up when she came into the shelter.

      Contact ASAP Vernae 410-887-5961

      ABSOLUTELY NO CRAIGSLIST
      BE AWARE - Anyone posting
      this to craigslist is putting the