Re: [bikeflorida2005] Looking to car pool

  • cjnorris
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi
      I will not be coming  threw    North Carolina
      But I do love North Carolina   I was there after RAAM    Race Across America  1995
      Im leaving  California a week bbike Flordia ride   After bike Florida Im spending  a week in Florida then on to
      Louisiana for Zydeco
      ccj
      Andrew Bratton wrote:
      Are you planning to come through North Carolina.. I live in the triangle
      area around Chapel Hill.?
      What are the dates you will be traveling .. Coming and Going?

      Regards,
      Happy New Year
      Drew Bratton
      apbratton@...