Ron Fournier's Motorcycle Metal Fab Class

  • choppperguy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2004
      I just signed up for the open spot for Ron's Class for March 22-24,
      anyone else here going? I will be driving if someone else is headed
      to the same place. I will be leaving Green Bay, Wi on March 21.
    • saltchops
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2004
        --- In bikebuilders@yahoogroups.com, "choppperguy" <choppperguy@y...>
        wrote:
        > I just signed up for the open spot for Ron's Class for March 22-24,
        > anyone else here going? I will be driving if someone else is headed
        > to the same place. I will be leaving Green Bay, Wi on March 21.

        I took Ron's class last year. Excellent class. I'm going to another
        one in october. good luck.
        jim
      • xxxx392hemi
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2004
          Jim,

          So tell us about the class. How was it?

          TC

          --- In bikebuilders@yahoogroups.com, "saltchops" <saltchops@y...>
          wrote:
          > --- In bikebuilders@yahoogroups.com, "choppperguy"
          <choppperguy@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > I just signed up for the open spot for Ron's Class for March 22-
          24,
          > > anyone else here going? I will be driving if someone else is
          headed
          > > to the same place. I will be leaving Green Bay, Wi on March 21.
          >
          > I took Ron's class last year. Excellent class. I'm going to
          another
          > one in october. good luck.
          > jim
        • JUMAS
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 28, 2004
            HI guys.Glenn here in New Orleans.

            I have a really cool 1959 Vespa 400 micro-car for
            sale.

            See it at. www.angelfire.com/jazz/vespa400/

            ON SALE for just $7400 delivered in the southeast.

            Glenn
            504-914-1124

            ANY TRADES???

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html