New virus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • xxxx392hemi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2004
      Guys,

      There is a new virus just out.

      It pretends to come from your ISP or Yahoo or Mircosoft

      Below is a sample.

      UPGRADE YOUR VIRUS PROTECTION NOW!

      Do not sucker for anything that looks like this...

      Don't open anything that appears to be from your ISP!

      This one is really sneaky.

      Apparently this is the

      W32.Netsky.D@mm virus:

      http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.netsky.d@m
      m.html

      Email account utilization warning.

      Dear user of "Yahoogroups.com" mailing system,

      Our main mailing server will be temporary unavaible for next two
      days,
      to continue receiving mail in these days you have to configure our
      free
      auto-forwarding service.

      Further details can be obtained from attached file.

      In order to read the attach you have to use the following password:
      77773.

      Cheers,
      The Yahoogroups.com team http://www.yahoogroups.com