Re: [bigyoungandbeautifulinminnesota] Looking for a BBW for no strings attatched FUN!!!

  • Nicole Seibert
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2008
      Let's chat about it.
      Nicole

    • Renee Ollikain
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2008
        f*ck buddies?  I don't  think so yeah I'd like to have sex BUT I am NOT looking for a man who'll sleep with just anybody I value my health too much for that~~  and on that note, anybody know of any SINGLE man that wants to go out with a pretty single women? (a uniform a plus)  LMAO

        sailor617 <royal5th@...> wrote:
        I'm a goodlooking guy who just wants some F*ck Buddies. If you are
        interested email me. Don't be shy, I love to please all the ladies. I
        know we will both love it. I ALWAYS please the lady, I am very good at
        giving orgasms. Don't be shy!! I'm just looking for some fun.

        JAA

      • sailor617
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 21, 2008
          --- In bigyoungandbeautifulinminnesota@yahoogroups.com, Nicole Seibert
          <nlseibert@...> wrote:

          > Let's chat about it.
          > Nicole
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Sure thing; Email @ Royal5th@...
          Hope to hear from you!!
        • findmybbw
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 24, 2008
            Well..if you are looking for a fling...i don't know what to tell you.
            But if you are looking for BBWs who are looking for relationships then
            you should try FindmyBBW.com. Most of the women are looking for "real"
            relationships..and not just a fling though.

            Jen

            --- In bigyoungandbeautifulinminnesota@yahoogroups.com, "sailor617"