st.cloud couple looking for a single woman

  • mark and lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2007
      st.cloud couple looking for a single woman to be friends with. watch
      movies,cuddle,and more:)
      my name is lynn and my husband is mark we are very layed back dont do
      drugs or drink.
      with us you can be your self and you never have to feel weird about
      exploring or haveing some one think less of you for it.
      add us to your yahoo messenger and lets chat. so come on and give us a
      try:) :)