New Member, well kinda!

  • Baby Girl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007

      I was reading some past postings. And one posting has me wondering. I am wanting to know about online liars. I have met 6 of these creatures during my time on the net. It seems to me I am like a "liar magnet" I know that men lie online, but I am certainly sure there are females that lie also. Is there anyone that can enlighten this "liar magnet"? I am a very kind, sweet, attractive female with lots to bring to a relationship. I am just having trouble finding a good man that will be good to me. I have tried the bar dating scene, the social events dating scene, but I am a busy girl and the online dating scene is just easier for me. I do need help with this. Can anyone please help this "liar magnet"? Or point me in the direction of the place where the good men sre hiding?

      Thank you so kindly!

      MissThicky