Hi

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      Hi everyone I am don't want to be disrespectful but I'm sure I'm not
      in the right place. I am looking for a club to join for BBW bisexual
      women where i can meet some new people and maybe have some fun in the
      process can anyone lead me in the right place if so drop me a line.
      Thank you. Babygirl
    • Courtney Reed
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2007
        I guess i should introduce myself. My name is Court and i am a 21 year
        old male in Rochester Minnesota. I enjoy long conversations over the
        phone and love to watch movies and read books.

        I guess that is it, if anyone is interested let me know