Profile

  • trackmagickb
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2005
      Name/Yahoo ID:
      Gender: Male
      Location: Minneapolis
      BBW, BHM, Fa? Not sure, I weight 200 pounds
      Height: 5'11"
      Age: 33
      Favorite Movie: Long list, Lord of the rings trilogy, the Matrix
      Favorite music: Mostly hard rock but I have a very wide range of
      interests
      Hobbies/Interests: Motorcycling, running, snowmobiling, movies,
      music, racing, just about any sport.
      Favorite thing to do: Something active or catching a movie at home.
      What you can't live without: Family and friends
      Your turn ons: Good kisser, Funny personality, open-minded, someone
      that believes they are sexy, large breasts:)
      What body type are you most interested in? Very open here, I like
      voluptuous women with curves.